Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My "Ricky Martin"



I didn't realize Ricky Martin was such a great actor. I really never thought about is sexual preference until he felt the need to announce it to the world. I am not really sure why public figures feel this need, to proclaim their sexual identity to their fans. Sure, tell your family and friends if you want, however I think the fans would figure this out themselves if you lived a gay lifestyle. . . dated men, not women, for example. I thought he was straight, based on his own words, his open relationship with women and his videos. Ohhhh, those videos, they were the fantasy that Ricky Martin provided, and that is all that was important to his female fans. On some level, as a fan, I think we forget that celebrities in videos, are not unlike actors in movies, they are just acting and it is not a representation of their real life. I wish him the best and thank him for "Livin La Vida Loca"

No comments: